When it comes to meeting the tough demands and requirements set forth by a need breed of customers—today’s metal framing manufacturers must find new ways to manage and deliver superior products. With outdated systems in place that only have the ability to manage material costs—many are looking for new solutions that can give them the visibility they need to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
Superior Solutions Built for the Metal Framing Industry
Providing unmatched visibility into the metal framing manufacturing process—RealSTEEL™ software gives manufacturers the tools they need to easily build and deliver studs—all while managing material, labor, overhead and outside processing costs.
Benefits for Metal Framing Manufacturers:
- Set up item numbers that conform to industry standards
- Manage costs against orders by collecting and viewing real time information on orders, materials, scrap and shipping
- Automatically calculate and receive updates on orders throughout each step in fabrication—giving you increased visibility
- Leveraging the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)—gain visibility into what’s been scheduled for each machine as well as the slitting layout—helping operators better manage changes that occur during the slitting process
- Easily manage fluctuation without creating a unique part number for each—such as length, KSI, coating and thickness
- Calculate weight on-the-fly based on specific attributes
- Routing of material is automatically created with information for each sales and production order
- Shipping dispatch board allows you to create shiploads by order and manages loading of truck and shipping of truck
- Coil Slitting
- Customer Specifications/Defaults
- Complete Manufacturing Capabilities
- Costing/Margin Management
- Vendor Specifications/Defaults
- Bi-directional Integration with Eclipse from AMS Controls
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
When metal framing manufacturers employ RealSTEEL™, they gain the visibility needed to better compete. Contact us today and discover how RealSTEEL can help you streamline your business—and your bottom line.