A typical day for pipe and tube processors includes handling multiple responsibilities. From inventory and material tracking, to maintaining control and visibility across multiple shop floor processes, the responsibilities are far reaching. Given the demands of the steel and metals industry, flexibility is a trait most pipe and tube processors have perfected. However, that flexibility is often at risk due to most ERP or management systems’ inability to execute the unique pricing, processing and packaging requirements of the industry.
Developed by steel and metals industry experts who recognize the pain points and unique challenges you face, RealSTEEL™ provides a custom software solution. RealSTEEL™ tackles the challenges pipe and tube processors face in their day-to-day operations.
RealSTEEL™ Improves Operating Efficiency with Advanced Inventory Management & Specialized Costing
Inaccurate order entry can lead to a complete loss of a project or sale. RealSTEEL™ ensures that won’t happen. It’s fast and intuitive software accurately and effortlessly produces sales quotes and order entry information. With direct shipment to the end customer, RealSTEEL™ manages outside processing operations and a shipping dispatch board—saving you time and allowing you to focus on your business. RealSTEEL™ provides complete support of complex operations like multi-company, multi-currency, multi-lingual and multi-warehouse.
Benefits for Pipe & Tube Processors:
- Gain visibility to all processes from quote through delivery
- Quick and accurate quoting and order entry
- Track inventory and material attributes throughout the manufacturing process, including but not limited to ID, OD, wall size, and length
- View and maintain costs for labor, freight, outside services, and surcharges at the tag or lot level
- Support actual, theoretical, average, and replacement cost
- Track random length items in all inventory, production, and sales transactions
- Control product packaging and bundle/skid management including Heat/Lot, package width, length, height and weight
- Tracks the full order, providing important customer specifications and details such as packaging, loading, and tolerances
- Delivers complete support for multi-company, multi-currency, multi-lingual, and multi-warehouse operations
- Remnant and Random Length Tracking
- Cut-to-Length Material Optimization and Nesting
- Customer Specifications/Defaults
- Costing/Margin Management
- Vendor Specifications/Defaults
- Manage Buyouts
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
For tracking inventory with multiple material attributes and monitoring random length items from receipt through shipment—RealSTEEL™ is the unique software solution for pipe and tube processors. Pipe and tube processors who updated their business management system to RealSTEEL™ have access to important information with only a second’s notice.
You have worked hard to grow your pipe and tube processing business; with RealSTEEL™ you can rest assured knowing that your projects are getting done efficiently, within budget, and with more time to focus on your customers.
Contact us today to learn more about how RealSTEEL™ is helping pipe and tube processors across the nation.